Rural Dynamics, Inc.
60 years in business
Headquarters2022 Central Ave
Great Falls, MT 59401-3900
- (208) 734-8991
Additional Phone Numbers
- (406) 761-8721
- (406) 723-5176
- (406) 656-4370
- (406) 443-1774
- (406) 543-1188
- (406) 582-9273
- (406) 257-4069
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/03/1999
Business Started: 01/01/1958
Business Started Locally: 04/01/1968
Business Incorporated: 04/01/1968 in MT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Laura Craig
- Ms. Char Jackson, Compliance Director
- Mr. Tom Jacobson, Executive Director
- Credit and Debt Counseling
- Reverse Mortgage
- Bankruptcy Assistance
- Bankruptcy Counseling
- Grant Writing
- This company is in no way affiliated with a Daytona Beach, Florida company of a similar name called Consumer Credit Counseling of America, Inc. dba Consumer Credit Counseling BBB, which has listed a phone number in the Billings, Montana Dex Telephone...
- This company is in no way affiliated with a Daytona Beach, Florida company of a similar name called Consumer Credit Counseling of America, Inc. dba Consumer Credit Counseling BBB, which has listed a phone number in the Billings, Montana Dex Telephone book which may mislead consumers that the company is located in Billings when in actuality it is located in Daytona Beach and other Florida locations, as well as Massachusetts.
Alternate Business Names
- CCCS of Northern Idaho
- CCCS of Northern Idaho/RDI
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Montana
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of N. Idaho
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Northern Idaho
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers nonprofit and dedicated in helping solve debt repayment problems, avoiding bankruptcy, and restoring self-esteem.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.