28 years in business421 W Riverside Ave Ste 113
Spokane, WA 99201-0402
- (509) 623-1787
- (509) 244-3607
- (208) 665-0460
- (208) 762-5544
- (509) 924-1403
- (208) 623-5750
- (509) 232-4660
- (509) 465-0265
- (509) 323-1148
- (509) 448-8461
- (208) 773-8497
Additional Phone Numbers
- (208) 762-1155
- (208) 664-8747
- (509) 466-1111
- (509) 323-1144
- (208) 777-0887
- (509) 244-4840
- (509) 448-7770
- (509) 924-1033
- (509) 232-4666
- (208) 623-5700
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/01/1989
Business Started: 10/02/1989
Business Started Locally: 10/02/1989
Business Incorporated: 05/26/1989 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Elizabeth Herndon, SVP/Chief Retail Banking Officer
- Ms. Cindy Bocook, VP/Deposit Operations Manager
- Mr. Randall L. Fewel, President & CEO
- Mr. Russell A. Lee
- Ms. Leilani McKernan, VP/Controller
- Ms. Holly Poquette, SVP/Chief Financial Officer
- Mortgage Brokers
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- Inland Northwest Bank offers a great Reward Checking and Savings account (earns monthly interest). We currently offer a new Platinum Visa card for both Business and Personal use with a 9.99% fixed rate with no annual fee. The Visa card earns rewards ...
- Inland Northwest Bank offers a great Reward Checking and Savings account (earns monthly interest). We currently offer a new Platinum Visa card for both Business and Personal use with a 9.99% fixed rate with no annual fee. The Visa card earns rewards and has a flat $10.00 for balance transfers.
Alternate Business Names
- INB Mortgage
- Inland Northwest Bank
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Inland Northwest Bank is a full service banking facility with eleven local banking locations.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Main Branch Lobby: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Drive-Thru: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.