A-Automotive Tire Pros
31 years in business361 W 5th Ave
Colville, WA 99114-2109
- (509) 684-6135
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/25/1999
Business Started: 01/01/1986
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1986
Business Incorporated: 10/27/1994 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs. Sharon Anderson, Vice President
- Mr. Dale Anderson, President
- Auto Repair & Service
- Cylinder Heads - Auto & Motorcycle
- Drive Shafts
- Heaters - Automotive
- Tire Dealers
- Trailers - Automotive Utility
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Recreational Vehicles - Repair & Service
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Family owned and operated. Fourth generation in the automobile service field.
Alternate Business Names
- A - Automotive, Inc.
- A Automotive
- A-Automotive, Inc.
- A Automotive Inc
- A Automotive Tire Pros
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
HubZoned Certified #49599, issued 3/12; Cage Code #6SXX0, Washington State Government. Small Business.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Car Care One, Bank Checks
This company offers automotive service and repair.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.