Lake City Ford
58 years in business315 W Clayton Ave
Coeur D Alene, ID 83815-9293
- (208) 667-5863
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/01/1987
Business Started: 02/26/1959
Business Started Locally: 10/24/1986
Business Incorporated: 01/24/1986 in ID
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Sara Colbert, Manager
- Mr. Tom Addis, President
- Mr. Jim Addis, Dealer Principal
- Mr. Walt Nicholson, General Manager
- Principal: Mr. Tom Addis, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Sara Colbert, Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- All-Terrain Vehicles - ATVs
- Automobile Dealers - Imported Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Heaters - Automotive
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Brake Service
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used
Alternate Business Names
- Lake City Ford Lincoln Mercury Inc.
- Lake City Ford Lincoln Mercury
- Tom Addis Lake City Ford
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.