One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating
28 years in business801 N Prospect St Ste 1
Ellensburg, WA 98926-8380
Additional Phone Numbers
- (509) 492-2821
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/18/1993
Business Started: 10/01/1988
Business Started Locally: 10/01/1988
Business Incorporated: 01/09/1998 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Paul Wyatt, Owner/General Manager
- Mr. Kevin Wyatt, Secretary
- Principal: Mr. Paul Wyatt, Owner/General Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
Products & ServicesHVAC
Alternate Business Names
- Thermall Heating and Cooling, Inc.
- Thermalls One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- cash, check, all major credit cards, financing available
Heat pumps, air conditioners, furnaces, repair and maintenance, filters, UV lamps, humidifiers,IAQ equipment
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.