70 years in business3319 E Texas St
Bossier City, LA 71111-3213
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/16/2004
Business Started: 01/01/1948
Business Started Locally: 01/04/2001
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Elissa Larremore, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Jon Lyman, Manager
- Auto Body Repair and Painting
- Auto Service
- Compliment 08/02/2013. In late March and while on the way back to Baton Rouge, Louisiana from a Kansas vacation, we had the misfortune of colliding with a full-size, fully-inflated and mounted 15" spare tire that had been left squarely in the mid...
- Compliment 08/02/2013. In late March and while on the way back to Baton Rouge, Louisiana from a Kansas vacation, we had the misfortune of colliding with a full-size, fully-inflated and mounted 15" spare tire that had been left squarely in the middle of the lane of I49-S that we were using to pass another vehicle. I wasn't able to miss the entire tire and suffered traumatic blow-outs to both of my SUV's left tires, along with substantial undercarriage suspension and steering damage. It was getting late, we were tired, we were stuck on the side of the road outside of Shreveport, Louisiana, and we still 200 miles away from home. Our vehicle was towed to a salvage yard in Bossier City and we were given a ride to a car rental agency, where we procured the first of two vehicles we'd need to rent before our SUV was ready to be driven again. The next day, I drove to Bossier City, retrieved some of our belongings from the back of the SUV, and began searching for a repair facility. A search of the BBB website brought up CBS Collision, which has an excellent rating and which happens to be conveniently located with regard to the salvage yard. I contacted XXXXXX who arranged to have my SUV towed there for assessment and repairs. I HAD NO INSURANCE COVERING THIS SPECIFIC ACCIDENT and REPAIRS! TOTAL RECOVERY AND REPAIR COSTS WOULD BE PAIID BY ME! XXXXX took this into consideration and via emails and telephone calls sheparded my damaged vehicle through the repair process, working with me to spare costs at every possible point. While I continued on with my life, 200 miles away, Shannon and her expert team worked tirelessly to ensure that everything was done to exacting levels of expertise. When I informed her that I needed photographs of the damage, she had those taken and emailed to me. After about 2 1/2 weeks of work, my SUV was ready to be picked up. When I saw "our baby" repaired, washed and detailed, and ready to go, I literally had tears in my eyes. Aside from a minor issue with lingering air in the brake lines (easily taken care of), I have experienced nothing in the way of noticeable differences in my vehicle, pre and post wreck. I WANT TO GIVE CBS COLLISION MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION and MY HEARTFELT THANKS FOR THE WORK THEY DID AND THE COMPASSION THEY SHOWED MY DAUGHTER AND ME IN OUR TIME OF GREAT NEED!