BBB Customer Reviews give consumers the chance to post positive, negatice or neutral reviews about organizations with whcih they have done business with.
Reviews are vetted by BBB team members before they are published online, and reviewers, upon request, must be able to provide substantiation of their interaction with a company.
Here's how to write a BBB Customer Review:
1. Go to the BBB website, search for the company by typing in the business name into the search box.
2. Once on the company's Business Profile Page, click on the "Submit a Review".
3. Fill out the form by telling us about your experince and rating it positivie, neutral or negative.
4. Provide us with your information and click submit.
5. You will receieve an email from BBB asking you to verify your email address by clicking the link inside.