Optima Tax Relief LLC
7 years in business3100 S Harbor Blvd #250
Santa Ana, CA 92704-6874
Additional Phone Numbers
- (714) 361-4636
- (888) 785-3998
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. David King, Chief Executive Officer
- Mrs. Kristen Bemis, Head Legal Counsel
- Mr. Alex Edens, VP Business Relations & Development
- Mr. Kevin Giordano, VP Servicing
- Mr. Nick Hashimi, Senior Corporate Counsel
- Mr. Harry Langenberg, Managing Partner
- Mr. William Scholz, Associate Director of Executive Relations
- Mr. Jesse Stockwell, Managing Partner
- Tax Return Preparation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Tax
- Taxes - Consultants & Representatives
- If the consumer requires additional assistance from Optima Tax Relief, please contact them directly at 1-800-965-3192 or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Nationwide
Alternate Business Names
- Tax Relief Partners
- Taxes To Zero
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 272599 for this business, issued by State Bar of California
State Bar of California
845 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone Number: (213) 7651000
Fax Number: ()
Number of Employees:400
Methods of Payment
- American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Check, Cashier's Check, Money Order, Cash
Refund & Exchange Policy:We offer a 15-day money-back guarantee. Please visit our website for details.
This company offers tax relief services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.
The following Government Agency(s) or Association(s) may be able to provide you additional information:
Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington DC 20580