Ideal Plumbing Heating Air Electrical Inc
56 years in business5161 Waring Rd
San Diego, CA 92120
- (619) 583-9059
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Don Teemsma, President
- Principal: Mr. Don Teemsma, President
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Electricians - Residential
- Drainage Contractors
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Leak Detection
- Valves - Repairing
- Fans - Attic
- Fans - Repair
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Electric Companies
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Shower Pan Replacement
- Backflow Testing
- Contractors - Flooring
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
Products & ServicesFaucets, toilets, plumbing parts, water heaters, heating and air conditioning systems, lighting systems.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:57
Methods of Payment
Check, Cash, Credit: Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover Card. Financing available for qualified customers; HERO Registered Contractor. *Call for financing details.
This company offers residential and light commercial plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, and remodel installations, repairs and services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.