Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
39 years in business1830 John Towers Ave
El Cajon, CA 92020
- (619) 449-0312
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 530-1102
- (619) 449-7646
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Mary Jean Anderson, President
- Miss. Kelly Anderson
- Mr. Bryan Rominger, General Manager
- Principal: Ms. Mary Jean Anderson, President
- Customer Service: Miss. Kelly Anderson
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Drainage Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Water Leak Detection
- Leak Detection
- Pipe Lining & Coating
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Heating Equipment
- Mary Jean Anderson is also the President of One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating San Diego Inc. There is a separate report available for this company.
Alternate Business Names
- Walter Anderson Plumbing Inc
- Anderson Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:150
Methods of Payment
- Check, Atm, Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover. Financing available for qualified customers; HERO Registered Contractor.
Refund & Exchange Policy:Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: https://www.andersonplumbingheatingandair.com/blog/satisfaction-guarantees
This company offers residential plumbing installations and repairs, drain and sewer services, and heating and air conditioning installation and repairs.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.
BBB Yellow Pages