South Coast Flooring & Installations
21 years in business16486 Bernardo Ctr Dr #128
San Diego, CA 92128
- (858) 798-1674
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Troy Anthony France, President
- Mrs. Janice France, Accounting
- Principal: Mr. Troy Anthony France, President
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Contractors
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Home Performance
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Bathtub Refinishing
- Bathroom Accessories
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Stone - Natural
- Tile Restoration
- Tile Sales
- Contractor - Commercial
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- RB Design Center
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:4
This company offers residential flooring design and sales from their showroom, as well as residential and commercial general contracting services, including flooring installation, and kitchen and bath design and remodel.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.