Uptown Home Repair & Maintenance
20 years in business6125 Madra Ave
San Diego, CA 92120
- (619) 303-0663
Additional Phone Numbers
- (619) 884-3130
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/26/2011
Business Started: 11/05/1996
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Ronald Eugene Ball, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Ronald Eugene Ball, Owner
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Contractors - Commercial
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Contractors
- Historical Structure Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Contractor - Home Performance
- Demolition Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Excavating Contractors
- Foundation Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Plastering Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractors - Framing
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Government Contractors
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:1
This company offers general contracting services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.