16 years in business2319 North Old Hwy 395
Fallbrook, CA 92028
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Kent Turner, President
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Contractors - Commercial
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Contractors
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete - Custom
- Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Countertop - Fabrication
- Countertops - Concrete
- Fence Contractors
- Landscape Lighting
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Irrigation Systems - Install/Design
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Fences - Vinyl
- Fences - Wood
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Products & ServicesCustom Homes, Remodels, Concrete, Fencing, Counter Tops, Custom Stone Work, Decks/ Patio Covers, Electrical/ Plumbing
Alternate Business Names
- KJT Fencing Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 900850 for this business, issued by Contractors State License Board
Contractors State License Board
9821 Business Park Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone Number: (800) 3212752
Fax Number: ()
Number of Employees:1
This company offers homes remodeling and general contracting services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.