Stanco & Sterling Automotive
44 years in business4277 Taylor St
San Diego, CA 92110
- (619) 299-7616
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Michael A Wolf, President
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Service Stations - Gasoline & Oil
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
Products & ServicesCompressors, Evaporators, Condensers, AC Clutches, All auto AC-related parts, Hosing (power steering and AC), O-Rings, Orifices, Tubing, and many more!
Alternate Business Names
- Silver Wolf Automotive Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB records show a license number of 200927 for this business, issued by Bureau of Automotive Repair- San Diego
Bureau of Automotive Repair- San Diego
16855 W. Bernardo Dr #112, San Diego, CA 92127
Phone Number: (858) 7161025
Fax Number: (858) 7161136
Number of Employees:3
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
This company offers automotive AC repair, service and conversions, general auto service and repair on all makes and models with radiator sales and repair; classic car restoration available.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.