BBB Saskatchewan hopes you will attend the 2017 AGM. As Accredited Businesses, we are your BBB and your vote matters.
Please consider attending. It is expected that this meeting should conclude in 1 hour or less.
At this AGM, we will be voting on a number of items. Including:
- Consider and approve the Minutes of the 2016 AGM
- Consider and approve the Financial Statements for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2016
- Appoint the Auditors for the fiscal year ending Dec. 31, 2017.
- Elect new directors to the Board of Directors
- Cosider and approve bylaw amendments, if any.
Nominations for Board vacancies are now open.
Terms are 3 years and renewable. The Board may have from 5 to 15 directors. Full details can be found on the Nomination Form. Download here
, fill out and return to email@example.com
. All Accredited Businesses are free to submit their nominations. We would like to diversify the Board of Directors, and petition any interested parties to also put forward nominees who are women and /or industries other than construction.
Please be prepared to submit a written copy of any motions you may wish to make at the meeting. Please confirm your attendance by registering online here
and choose "BBB Annual General Meeting (AGM)" or by calling (306) 352-9259 or (877) 352-9259.
We look forward to meeting you at this important event.
2017 AGM Agenda. The AGM agenda set will consist of the following:
- Call to Order
- Opening Remarks
- Introductions of Current Board Members
- Minutes of 2016 Annual General Meeting
- 2016 Annual Report
- Chair's Report
- Audit Committee and Treasurer's Report
- 2016 Financial Statements
- 2017 Auditor Appointment
- Governance Report
- Note there are no bylaws for amendment
- Nomination and Election of Directors for 2017-2018
- Accreditation and Discipline Committee Report
- Chief Executive Officer's Report
- Other Business
- Motion to Adjourn
2016 AGM Minutes. The 2016 AGM Minutes can be downloaded and reviewed by clicking the button below.