8 years in business1206 Valley Oak Dr
Winters, CA 95694-2201
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/18/2009
Business Started: 04/08/2009
Business Incorporated: 02/17/2010 in CA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Merwyn Alsbury, President
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Flashers - Electric
- Fuses - Electric
- Electric Switchboards
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- AHA! Electric is a family owned and operated full-service electrical contractor offering residential and commercial electrical services in the North Bay Area. Do you have electrical problems? Lights flickering on and off by themselves? Aha! Electric ...
- AHA! Electric is a family owned and operated full-service electrical contractor offering residential and commercial electrical services in the North Bay Area. Do you have electrical problems? Lights flickering on and off by themselves? Aha! Electric is equipped with licensed and insured electrical contractors who will help you troubleshoot or complete electrical contracting projects in a timely and professional manner. Our broad range of services include: rewiring, panel replacements and upgrades, recessed lighting installation, ceiling fan installation, outdoor/security lighting, GFI installation and service, knob and tube wiring replacement, aluminum rewiring replacement, general troubleshooting, and electrical fire safety. All services come with free estimates. Best of all, we specialize in prompt 24-hour emergency service!
Products & ServicesAha Electric specializes in residential and commercial electrician/electrical contracting services.
Aha also specializes in 24-hour emergency services.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Areas Served
Alternate Business Names
- Aha Electric Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.