8 years in business1206 Valley Oak Dr
Winters, CA 95694-2201
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/18/2009
Business Started: 04/08/2009
Business Incorporated: 02/17/2010 in CA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Merwyn Alsbury, President
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Flashers - Electric
- Fuses - Electric
- Electric Switchboards
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- AHA! Electric is a family owned and operated full-service electrical contractor offering residential and commercial electrical services in the North Bay Area. Do you have electrical problems? Lights flickering on and off by themselves? Aha! Electric ...
- AHA! Electric is a family owned and operated full-service electrical contractor offering residential and commercial electrical services in the North Bay Area. Do you have electrical problems? Lights flickering on and off by themselves? Aha! Electric is equipped with licensed and insured electrical contractors who will help you troubleshoot or complete electrical contracting projects in a timely and professional manner. Our broad range of services include: rewiring, panel replacements and upgrades, recessed lighting installation, ceiling fan installation, outdoor/security lighting, GFI installation and service, knob and tube wiring replacement, aluminum rewiring replacement, general troubleshooting, and electrical fire safety. All services come with free estimates. Best of all, we specialize in prompt 24-hour emergency service!
Products & ServicesAha Electric specializes in residential and commercial electrician/electrical contracting services.
Aha also specializes in 24-hour emergency services.
Service AreaAreas Served
Alternate Business Names
- Aha Electric Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.