Quality First Home Improvement, Inc.
13 years in business
Headquarters6545 Sunrise Blvd Ste 202
Citrus Heights, CA 95610-5232
- (916) 529-4320
Additional Phone Numbers
- (530) 221-8773
- (408) 370-0660
- (916) 677-8371
- (775) 562-4188
- (925) 304-1290
- (877) 916-1788
- (877) 663-6707
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Gerald Anderson, CEO
- Mr. Scott Gabaree, VP of Operations
- Principal: Mr. Gerald Anderson, CEO
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Concrete Contractors
- Contractors - General
- Electricians - Residential
- Contractors - Gutters
- Contractor - Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Patio Cover
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Coatings - Protective
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Contractors - Solar Energy
Products & ServicesQuality First Home Improvement, Inc. offers exterior home improvement services. Solar Power, Windows, Concrete, Roofing, Patio Covers, Gutters, Insulation, Siding, HVAC, Kitchen / Bathroom Renovations, Ext. Coating / Painting, Fencing and Skylights!
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Credit Cards and Financing available.
Quality First Home Improvement, Inc. is a General Contractor with many locations that serve the Northern California and Reno area. Corporate office located in Sacramento with satellite offices in San Jose, Redding, Concord & Reno, Nevada. Quality First isn't just our name... it's our motto and mission! We are also proudly Diamond Certified for 7 consecutive years and GAF Master Elite Status.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.