11 years in business4354 Town Center Blvd Ste 114-124
El Dorado Hls, CA 95762-7116
- (916) 358-8750
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Lane Armey, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Lane Armey, Vice President
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Online Retailer
- 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Products & ServicesSixity sells
Online through www.sixity.com
Service AreaUnited States
Alternate Business Names
Methods of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal
Refund & Exchange Policy:Did you receive an item other than the item you purchased? Or an item that does not fit a vehicle as advertised?
- Contact us within 30 days and we will ship out the correct item at no charge.
- We'll also send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
Did you receive the item you ordered, but decide you no longer want it?
- If the item is unopened, ship it back to us using the instructions below within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less any original shipping costs.
- If the item is opened, and has not been used or installed, ship it back to us using the instructions below within 30 days and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less any original shipping costs and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns with used parts.
Return and Exchange Instructions:
- Fill out the Return Form on the back of your original packing slip.
- Send the completed form along with your name, address, order number, and the item you are returning in its original packaging to the following address:
Sixity Auto Returns
4354 Town Center Blvd.
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- If you no longer have the original packaging, make sure to carefully wrap and protect the product when shipping it back. Products damaged due to insufficient packaging may not be eligible for refund.
- As always feel free to contact us with any questions!
Sixity offers high quality, innovative replacement ATV Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Snowmobile Parts, and Auto Parts. Our goal at Sixity.com is to provide you with the best possible shopping experience through unsurpassed value, convenience, and selection.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.