19 years in business730 Research Rd Ste A
N Chesterfld, VA 23236-3958
- (804) 423-1059
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 446-2880
- (800) 572-2880
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Eric Sundberg, President
- Principal: Mr. Eric Sundberg, President
- Auto Service - Sound Systems Sales & Service
- ALL REPAIRS INCLUDE : * A complete unit overhaul, not just the problems you noted. * Installation of needed updates, repair solder defects and replace all parts that are commonly known to have failures. * Hassle-free one year warranty on the En...
ALL REPAIRS INCLUDE:
* A complete unit overhaul, not just the problems you noted.
* Installation of needed updates, repair solder defects and replace all parts that are commonly known to have failures.
* Hassle-free one year warranty on the Entire unit, not just the parts we replace.
* FREE shipping both directions with UPS ground!
Products & ServicesWe service the following Brands: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Dodge ,GM, Ford, Chrysler, Imports, Honda, Lexus,Lincoln, Mercedes, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Pontiac,Porsche
Service AreaWe provide speedometer and radio repair services NATIONWIDE
Alternate Business Names
- Nationwide Speedometer Repair
- Speedometer Calibration Testing
- Factory Radio Repair
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Paypal
Refund & Exchange Policy:We Fix It Right Or Its Free! tm
Instrument Cluster Repairs
Factory Radio Repairs
Speedometer Calibration Testing
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.