Eagle Energy Solutions Inc
5 years in business5371 Glen Alden Dr
Richmond, VA 23231-4343
- (804) 226-8448
Additional Phone Numbers
- (855) 226-8444
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/18/2013
Business Started: 06/21/2011
Business Incorporated: 06/21/2011 in VA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Howard Troy Garrett, President
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Contractor - Gas
- Electricians - Residential
- Mechanical Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Utility Contractors
- Pipe & Valve Fitters
- Pipe & Valve Fitters - Gas
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Cooling Towers
- Generators - Electric
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Audits
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Engineers - Electrical
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Electric Power Line Construction
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Contractor - Industrial
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.