Web Business Solutions, Inc.
16 years in business425 Queen Anne Dr
Fredericksbrg, VA 22406-4656
- (540) 286-0405
- (540) 582-2845
Additional Phone Numbers
- (540) 286-0368
- (540) 446-9322
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/01/2012
Business Started: 10/03/2000
Business Incorporated: 10/03/2000 in VA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Lance D Deffenbaugh, CEO
- Ms. Jackie Knutti, CFO
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Government Contractors
- Defense Contractors
- Computers - Dealers
- NAICS: Computer Systems Design Services
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Software Publishers & Developers
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Multimedia
- Computers - Networks
- Data Processing Service
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Web Design
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Web Conferencing
- Content Management Systems
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Data Processing Equipment
- Information Processing & Retrieval Equipment & Systems
- Information Technology Services
- Computer Consultant
Products & ServicesIT Services of all sorts. Primarily with the government supporting USMC,ARMY,NAVY.
Alternate Business Names
- WBSI- Web Business Solutions
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.