Central York Corporation
48 years in business3013 W Clay St
Richmond, VA 23230-4701
- (804) 358-2664
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/08/1991
Business Started: 11/01/1968
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Robert S. Townsend, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Contractor - Gas
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Gas Burners
- Gas - Propane
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Gas - Propane - Equipment & Supplies
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Gas Plant Equipment
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.