Aurora Industrial Supplies, Inc.
51 years in business24838 N Carolina 33
Aurora, NC 27806
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 682-7500
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Clifton "Clif" Williams, President
- Mrs. Debbie A. Midgette, Secretary
- Mrs. Kathleen Wiliams, Treasurer
- Mr. Ryan Williams, Vice President
- Industrial Equipment & Supplies
- Dredging Machinery
- Drive Shafts
- Generators - Electric
- Power Transmission Equipment
- Tube Fittings
- Bolts & Nuts
- Hose & Tubing - Flexible Metal
- Hose & Tubing - Rubber & Plastic
- Hose Couplings & Fittings
- Inks - Writing & Marking
- Measuring Tapes & Rules
- Rubber Clothing & Footwear
- Taps - Extracting
- Tool Holders
- Tools - Cutting
- Tools - Electric
- Tools - Hand
- Tools - Pneumatic
- Assembly & Fabricating Service
- Cleaning Supplies
- Acid Proof Equipment & Materials
- Contractors Equipment & Supplies - Dealers & Services
- Drilling & Boring Equipment & Supplies
- Fasteners - Industrial & Construction
- Fire Hose
- Fountains - Drinking
- Janitors Equipment & Supplies
- Rulers & Yardsticks
- Safety Cans
- Safety Equipment & Clothing
- Sandblasting Equipment & Supplies
- Tapes - Industrial
- Emergency Disaster Preparedness Equipment & Supplies
Products & ServicesComplete Vendor Lines: Gates, Dixon, Manuli, Bosch, Craftsman, Armstrong, Ridgid, Klein, Dewalt, Ingersoll Rand, Union Butterfield, Dremel, Rustoleum, Starrett, Lakeland, Edge, Columbia Steel, Gearwrench, Campbell, Norton, Energizer, CRC + Much More
Service AreaUnited States
Number of Employees:15
AIS has 500,000+ stocked items, from hundreds of Elite Vendors. AIS is committed to meeting MRO requirements, no matter how large or small. Specializing in Fluid Power, AIS provides the Fabrication of Industrial Hoses and Hydraulic Hoses in house.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.