Pulte Home Corporation
60 years in business1225 Crescent Green Dr Ste 250
Cary, NC 27518-8119
Additional Phone Numbers
- (919) 781-1952
- (919) 816-1100
- (919) 833-3406
- (866) 866-8257
- (919) 816-1164
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/01/1986
Business Started: 07/01/1956
Business Incorporated: 10/04/1985 in MI
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Loretta Bowden, Customer Care Admin
- Ms. Kelli Arthur, Customer Service
- Mr. David Carrier, Division President
- Mr. Richard J. Dugas, Jr., President/CEO
- Mr. Chris Edwards
- Ms. Kelli Gray, Warranty Agent
- Mr. Andrew J. Hannigan, Chmn/CEO
- Mr. Robert D. Hillman, President/COO
- Mr. J. Andrew Kerner, Senior Exec VP/CFO
- Mr. Dustan Leasure
- Ms. Clinette McLure, Marketing Assistant
- Mr. Hampton Pitts, Division President
- Mr. Steve Schlageter, President
- Ms. Matt Sheridan, Resource Planning Manager
- Ms. Rosemary Skalka, Customer Service Administrator
- Mr. Mikkel Thompson, Director of Customer Relations
- Ms. Susan Touchestone
- Home Builders
- Real Estate Developers
- Mortgage Bankers
- This firm is headquartered at 2475 Northwinds Pkwy Ste 600, Alpharetta, GA 30009-4813.
Products & ServicesPulte builds houses, duplexes, townhouses, and condominiums. The company markets its homes in the US (including Puerto Rico), Mexico, and Argentina.
Alternate Business Names
- Centex Homes
- Del Webb
- PulteGroup, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:95
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.