Primary Health Network
32 years in business
PO Box 716
Sharon, PA 16146-0716
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Lorrie Speir-Chrastina, Senior VP
- Mrs. Lori Leipheimer, Management
- Monica Sims, Training and Development Manager
- Principal: Ms. Lorrie Speir-Chrastina, Senior VP
- Principal: Mrs. Lori Leipheimer, Management
- Customer: Monica Sims, Training and Development Manager
- Physicians & Surgeons - Medical-M.D.
- Chiropractors D.C.
- Physicians & Surgeons - Internal Medicine
- Physicians & Surgeons - Pediatrics
- X-Ray Labs - Medical & Dental
- Health & Medical - General
- Psychiatrists & Psychiatric Services
- Reiki Therapy
Alternate Business Names
- Aliquippa Behavioral Health
- Altoona Community Health Center
- Beaver Falls Behavioral Health
- Beaver Falls Dental
- Beaver Falls Dental Center
- Buhl Farm Community Health Center
- Cherry Tree Family Medicine
- Elm Avenue Adminstration
- Elm Avenue Behavioral Health
- Farrell Dental
- Farrell Health Center
- Green Street Primary Care
- Health Shoppe Farrell Schools
- Hoffman Memorial Medical Center
- Jacksonville Family Medical Center
- Jamestown Health Center
- Linesville Health Center
- Mastrian Optometric
- Mercer Primary Care
- New Castle Dental
- New Castle Primary Care
- New Castle Women's Wellness
- Northern Cambria Family Medicine
- Park Place Specialty Care for Women
- Petroleum Valley Medical Center
- PHN Foundation
- PHN Mobile Health Center
- Primary Healthcare Network
- Sharon Medical Group
- Sheakleyville Health Center
- The Center for Complementary & Integrative Medicin
- The Primary Health Network
- Transfer Health Center
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Primary Health Network (PHN) has community health centers throughout Western Pennsylvania. Their network includes 15 medical, dental and optometry service locations in Mercer County and 18 sites throughout Beaver, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Clarion, Crawford, Indiana, Lawrence, and Westmoreland Counties in Pennsylvania and Ashtabula and Trumbull counties in Ohio.
They employ a provider staff that consists of over 110 physicians, dentists, physician assistants, certified nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals; and a support staff of over 400. They offer comprehensive primary health and subspecialty services to the communities they serve.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.