Sunray Electric Supply Co.
64 years in business711 Walnut Street
McKeesport, PA 15132
- (412) 678-2633
Additional Phone Numbers
- (412) 831-2364
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/10/1997
Business Started: 10/01/1952
Business Started Locally: 10/01/1952
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Keith Latterman, President
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale
- Connectors - Electric
- Electric Motor Controls - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Electronic Testing Equipment
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Photo Electric Cells & Equipment
- Street Lighting Standards & Equipment
- Switches - Electric
- Cord Sets & Cords - Electric
- Fuses - Electric
- Lighting Fixtures - Supplies & Parts
- Tools - Electric
- Tools - Hand
- Landscape Lighting
- Coils - Electric
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Lighting Plants
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Electric Switchboards
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Lighting Fixtures - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Lightning Protection Equipment
- Lights Bulbs & Tubes
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Allegheny County, PA, Armstrong County, PA, Beaver County, PA, Butler County, PA, Fayette County, PA, Greene County, PA, Indiana County, PA, Somerset County, PA, Washington County, PA, Westmoreland County, PA
Methods of Payment
- All Major Credit Cards, Cash, Open Terms with Credit Approval
Refund & Exchange Policy:Special Orders are not returnable
This company offers electrical equipment & lighting fixtures.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.