36 years in business6 Penn Ctr W Ste 200
Pittsburgh, PA 15276-0119
- (412) 788-0245
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 828-8515
- (800) 641-5997
- (203) 730-1125
- (800) 892-7411
- (714) 842-5025
- (800) 340-0033
- (713) 460-9949
- (866) 387-5822
- (214) 622-6540
- (877) 469-1414
- (303) 469-1414
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Laura May Carmack, Manager of Quality Assurance
- Relocation Service
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Pittsburgh, PA
Alternate Business Names
- American International Forwarding Inc
- American International Relocation Solutions LLC
Aires offers a full complement of domestic and international services designed to support corporations in implementing and managing their relocation and assignment management programs.
• Relocation program management
• Home sale programs (AVO, GBO, BVO, marketing, direct reimbursement)
• ReloNet® Web Services site – corporate tools
• Policy review and development
• Real estate services; Property and tenancy management; Inspection services
• Cost of living projections; Expense management
• Insurance and risk management
• Move management; Reporting
• International compensation and data collection services
• Self-service lump sum technology & support
• Home finding and mortgage assistance; Destination and settling-in services
• Household goods moving; Temporary housing & interim services
• Assignment management and ongoing support
• ReloNet® Web Services site – transferee tools
• Visa, passport, and immigration assistance
• Cultural and language training services; Repatriation assistance
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.