Envy Restoration and Construction
25 years in business116 E Broadway Rd
Mesa, AZ 85210-1617
- (480) 464-7029
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Rosie Wright, Business Development Officer
- Mr. Dean A. Young, President
- Principal: Mr. Dean A. Young, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Rosie Wright, Business Development Officer
- Water Damage Restoration
- Asbestos Removal Service
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Lead Abatement
- Lead Removal
- Lead Renovator
- Lead Testing
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
Products & ServicesThis company offers commercial & residential fire, water, smoke and mold restoration services.
Service AreaMaricopa County
Alternate Business Names
- Texture Masters, Inc.
- Envy Construction
- Texture Masters Restoration and Construction
- Trust Envy Construction and Restoration
- Envy Restoration, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- We accept, cash, credit card, check
Refund & Exchange Policy:Warranty program as described per the Registrar of Contractors AZ
This company offers Asbestos Removal, Mold & Mildew Removal, Fire & Smoke Damage, Pack outs and Pack Backs, Flood Removal Services and repairs to Water Damage properties. Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, Full Service Restoration Certified Firm for both Commercial and Residential properties.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.