I-40 Fleet Service, LLC
7 years in business441 E Route 66
Williams, AZ 86046-2701
Additional Phone Numbers
- (928) 699-0695
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/27/2011
Business Started: 08/26/2009
Business Incorporated: 08/26/2009 in AZ
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Tammy English, Manager
- Road Service - Automotive
- Machine Shops
- Machinery Rebuild & Repair
- Machinery - Specially Designed
- Recreational Vehicles - Equipment, Parts, Supplies
- Tire Dealers
- Trailers - Automotive Utility
- Trailers - Camping & Travel
- Trailers - Equipment & Parts
- Truck Equipment & Parts
- Truck accessories
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Renting & Leasing
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Recreational Vehicles - Rent & Lease
- Recreational Vehicles - Repair & Service
- Rental Service Stores & Yards
- Tools - Rent
- Trailer Hitches
- Trailers - Rent & Lease
- Truck Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Boat Renting & Leasing
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Battery Supplies
- Railroad Equipment & Supplies
- Trailers - Truck
This business provides railroad truck service, recreational equipment rentals, tool rentals, crane maintenance and U-haul rental drop off services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.