One Call Plumbing ServicesPO Box 499
Mesa, AZ 85211-0499
- (480) 214-5573
Additional Phone Numbers
- (480) 368-7914
- (602) 547-0705
- (623) 547-0705
- (480) 663-2255
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/23/2004
Business Started: 02/05/2004
Business Started Locally: 02/05/2004
Business Incorporated: 02/13/2004 in AZ
Type of EntityCorporation
- Rob Steiner, President/owner
- John Brewster, Vice President
- Mrs. Leslie Steiner, Vice President "deceased)
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Used
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Sewer Contractors
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Sewer Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Bathroom Accessories
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Septic Tanks - Treatment Supplies
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Wholesale & Mfg
- Sewer Pipe
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
Alternate Business Names
- Steiner Home Services, Inc.
- One Call Services
- One Call Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:100% satisfaction guarantee
Out of Business
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
One Call Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning offers residential & commercial service 24 hours a day 7 days a week with no additional charge for nights, weekends or holidays and free estimates.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.