Legendary Home Services
2 years in business3134 W Lewis Ave Ste 30
Phoenix, AZ 85009-1531
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/16/2015
Business Started: 11/28/2014
Business Incorporated: 11/28/2014 in AZ
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Don R. Paz, Manager
- Mr. Christopher C. Reid, Manger
- Principal: Mr. Don R. Paz, Manager
- Pipe Inspection
- Pipe Pushing
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Leak Detecting Instruments
- Water Leak Detection
- Pipe Lining & Coating
- Sewer Cleaner Vacuum Service
- Tank Lining & Coating
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Infrared Inspection
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Irrigation Systems - Maintenance/Repair
- Pipe Reconditioning
- Sewer Pipe
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
Alternate Business Names
- Legendary Home Services, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash,Personal Check,Business Check,Cashiers Check,Money Order,MasterCard,Visa,American Express,Discover,Debit Card,Financing
This business provides plumbing, leak detection, sewer repairs/replacement, and remediation services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.