Morehart Air Conditioning and Heating
9 years in business2663 W Lone Cactus Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85027-2414
- (623) 825-4302
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/26/2012
Business Started: 11/02/2007
Business Incorporated: 11/02/2007 in AZ
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Joshua P. Morehart, Member
- Ms. Shannon Lehrmann, General Manager
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
Products & ServicesAir Conditioning and Heating Repairs, Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance, Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance Agreements, Air Conditioning and Heating New Installations, Air Conditioning and Heating Ducting Renovations, Evaporative Cooler Repairs, Evaporative Cooler Maintenance, Evaporative Cooler New Installations, Mini Split Systems, Attic Insulation, Water Heaters, Ventilation Products, Air Quality Products, Zoning Systems
Alternate Business Names
- Morehart Air Conditioning and Heating, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. Financing Available!
Refund & Exchange Policy:Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
This company offers residential & commercial air conditioning & heating services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
24/7 Emergency Service is available including after hours and holidays.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.