Air Conditioning By Roberts
31 years in business1421 E Mcdowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006-2938
- (602) 258-6655
Additional Phone Numbers
- (602) 258-6648
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/22/1993
Business Started: 10/01/1985
Business Incorporated: 01/13/2003 in AZ
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Robert P. Bentancourt, President
- Ms. Jessie Bentancourt, Director
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Evaporative Coolers - Sales & Service
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Furnace Sales & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Air Conditioning By Robert Betancourt, Inc.
- Air Conditioning By Robert Betancourt
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business provides residential and commercial air conditioning and heating contract services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.