G and S Electric
31 years in business1824 E Ronald Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85022-5716
- (602) 493-1135
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/08/2008
Business Started: 07/07/1986
Business Incorporated: 07/07/1986 in AZ
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jaysen D. Fails, President
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Connectors - Electric
- Converters - Electric
- Electric Equipment - Manufacturers
- Electric Instruments
- Electric Motor Controls - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Electric Supplies - Manufacturers
- Electrical Discharge Machining
- Electrical Discharge Machines & Supplies
- Generators - Electric
- Insulation Materials - Electric
- Photo Electric Cells & Equipment
- Switches - Electric
- Cord Sets & Cords - Electric
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Retail
- Electric Equipment - Used
- Fuses - Electric
- Tools - Electric
- Coils - Electric
- Electric Equipment - Service & Repair
- Engineers - Electrical
- Solar Energy Research & Development
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Electric Power Line Construction
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Electric Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale
- Electric Heating Elements
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Electric Motors - Dealers & Repairing
- Electric Switchboards
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Manufacturing & Distribution
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Energy Products - Retail
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Alternate Business Names
- G & S Electric, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business provides commercial & residential electric contracting services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.