SRV Electric, LLC
10 years in businessValleywide
San Tan Vly, AZ 85140
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/01/2008
Business Started: 05/16/2007
Business Incorporated: 05/16/2007 in AZ
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Sergio R. Vasquez, Member
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Network Cabling Installation
- Cable & Wire Harness Assembly
- Circuit Breakers
- Signs - Exit Signs
- Signs - Digital
- Signs - Maintenance & Repair
- Switches - Electric
- Wire Straighten & Cut
- Cord Sets & Cords - Electric
- Electronic Power Supplies
- Fans - Repair
- Fuses - Electric
- Landscape Lighting
- Coils - Electric
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Electric Power Line Construction
- Fans - Industrial & Commercial
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Wire Strippers
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business provides commercial & residential electrical contracting services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 6:00 AM-7:00 PM
T: 6:00 AM-7:00 PM
W: 6:00 AM-7:00 PM
Th: 6:00 AM-7:00 PM
F: 6:00 AM-7:00 PM
S: 6:00 AM-7:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.