20 years in business4455 E Camelback Road #A-240
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/26/2013
Business Started: 08/09/1996
Business Incorporated: 08/09/1996 in AZ
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Marcus K. Sipolt, President
- Mr. DIieter G Gable, CFO
- Business Consultants
- Business Forms & Systems
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Systems & Software Testing
- Computer Business Services
- Computer Software Publishers & Developers
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Graphics
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Rooms - Installation & Equipment
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Computers - Programming
- Computers - Training
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Internet Services
- Business Processing Optimization
- Management Consultants
- Project Management
- Web Design
- Business Services - General
- Computers - Network Security
- Internet - Web Hosting
- Internet Selling Services
- Storage - Data
- Content Management Systems
- Smart Phone Software Support
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Hardware Consultants
- Information Processing & Retrieval Equipment & Systems
- Data Recovery
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Information Technology Services
- Computer Consultant
This company offers web development, networking, data recovery, information technology, and systems design services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.