Carmel Automotive, Inc.
38 years in business1901 W Thunderbird Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85023-6310
- (602) 942-8686
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/05/2006
Business Started: 06/21/1979
Business Started Locally: 06/21/1979
Business Incorporated: 06/21/1979 in AZ
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Bruce C. Trushinsky, President
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Electric Equipment
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Brake Fluids
- Gas - Propane
- Heaters - Automotive
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Customizing
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Hand & Foot Controls
- Auto Machine Shops
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Auto Warranty Processing Service
- Auto Warranty Service
- Automobile Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans
- Brake Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Tire Repair
- Towing - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Differentials - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Rebuilt
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Auto Wrecking
Products & ServicesTires, Batteries, Propane, Oils and Lubricants, Wiper Blades
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Maricopa County, AZ
Alternate Business Names
- Carmel Enterprises
Methods of Payment
- All debit and credit cards are accepted.
This business provides auto repair services for all domestic and foreign makes and models.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.