The Wesbrooks Law Firm, PLLC
17 years in business15396 N 83rd Ave Ste C100
Peoria, AZ 85381-5627
- (888) 477-5598
Additional Phone Numbers
- (602) 262-0390
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/05/2002
Business Started: 02/01/2000
Business Incorporated: 08/24/2000 in AZ
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Mark Wesbrooks, Managing Attorney
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Family
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Product Liability
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Business Law/Corporation/Partnership
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Wills, Trust & Probate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Criminal
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment & Workers Compensation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Estate Planning
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Personal Injury & Property Damage
Products & ServicesFree Attorney Advice, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney, Debt Negotiation Attorney, Debt Settlement Attorney, Wage Garnishment Prevention Attorney, Foreclosure Prevention Attorney, Asset Protection Attorney, Estate Planning Attorney, Living Trust Attorney, Will Attorney, Power of Attorney Attorney, Probate Attorney, DUI, OUI, DWI Attorney, Criminal Law Attorney, Personal Injury Attorney, Wrongful Death Attorney, Medical Malpractice Attorney, Family Law Attorney, Divorce Attorney, Child Custody Attorney
Methods of Payment
- We currently accept any credit card with a MasterCard, Visa, Discover Network or American Express logo on it unless we are working on a bankruptcy case for you. Our firm accepts cashiers checks or money orders, and in some cases we may accept personal checks.
This business provides attorney and lawyer services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.