Donley Service Center
40 years in business11062 N 24th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029-4705
- (602) 870-6996
Additional Phone Numbers
- (602) 995-1117
- (602) 870-6033
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/1976
Business Started: 08/01/1976
Business Started Locally: 08/01/1976
Business Incorporated: 01/22/1981 in AZ
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Michael G. Donley, President
- Mr. Ken DiCicco, Company Management
- Mr. Jim Donley, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Michael G. Donley, President
- Principal: Mr. Jim Donley, Owner
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- Donley Service Center, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers air conditioning sales and service, plumbing and solar hot water sales and service.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.