Absolute Comfort Cooling & Heating
48 years in business5711 W Mclellan Rd
Glendale, AZ 85301-3926
- (623) 931-7503
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/01/1974
Business Started: 01/01/1969
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1969
Business Incorporated: 07/14/1998 in AZ
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Chrissy Boyajian, Bookkeeper/Treasurer
- Mr. Lance Boyajian, President
- Ms. Jasmine Robinson, Office Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Water Heaters - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Absolute Comfort Cooling & Heating, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This business provides air conditioning and heating contracting services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.