18 years in business4450 N 12th St Ste 120
Phoenix, AZ 85014-6011
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/01/2009
Business Started: 05/11/1999
Business Incorporated: 05/11/1999 in AZ
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Toni Ortiz, Office Manager
- Ms. Rosaria Glasco Cain, President/CEO
- Advertising Agencies & Counselors
- Advertising - Directory & Guide
- Signs - Digital
- Advertising - Direct Mail
- Advertising - Indoor
- Advertising - Motion Picture
- Advertising - Newspaper
- Advertising - Outdoor
- Advertising - Periodical
- Advertising - Radio
- Advertising - Shoppers Guides
- Advertising - Telephone
- Advertising - Television
- Advertising - Transit &Transportation
- Advertising - Internet
- Copyright Service
- Graphic Designers
- Seminar Marketing
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Consultants - Mobile
- Marketing - Home Based Business
- Marketing Programs & Services
- Marketing Software
- Public Relations Counselors
- Internet Marketing Services
- E-Mail Marketing
- Web Design
- Internet - Web Hosting
- Internet Selling Services
- Advertising Specialties
- Online Social Media/Networking
Alternate Business Names
- Image Quest Multimedia, Inc.
- A Public Relations & Advertising Agency Called Knoodle
This company offers marketing, public relations, and advertising services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.