Home Service Group Inc.
11 years in business246 Rochester Street
Ottawa, ON K1R 7N1
Additional Phone Numbers
- (613) 738-8779
- (613) 828-0606
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/06/2006
Business Started: 01/01/2006
Business Incorporated: 01/01/2006 in ON
- Principal: Mr. George Monsour, Partner
- Mr. Carlo Magciocchetti, Partner
- Mr. Carlo Magliocchetti, Partner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Contractor - Gas
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Gas Detectors
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Pipe & Valve Fitters - Gas
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Filters - Air & Gas
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Smoke Detectors & Alarms
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Motor Home - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Recreational Vehicles - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Cameras
- Security Systems Consultants
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
Products & ServicesThis company offers Heating and Cooling, new and used appliance repair and sales, home alarms.
Alternate Business Names
- Accurate Security - a Division of Home Service Group Inc.
- Mr. Rental Tank - A Division of Home Service Group
- Ottawa Valley Carpet Cleaning - A Division of Home Service Group
- Reid Heating & Cooling - a Division of Home Service Group Inc.
- Renato's Gas Piping - A Division of Home Service Group Inc.
- The Duct Scrubber - A Division of Home Service Group Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:91
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.