Kaiser Permanente Northwest
72 years in business500 NE Multnomah St Ste 100
Portland, OR 97232-2031
- (503) 408-1472
Additional Phone Numbers
- (503) 813-2800
- (503) 286-6868
- (866) 478-0280
- (866) 291-4010
- (503) 684-9274
- (503) 370-4313
- (800) 548-9809
- (503) 257-5959
- (503) 257-5059
- (503) 669-3962
- (503) 492-4180
- (503) 571-5815
- (360) 571-3072
- (800) 813-2000
- (503) 778-2565
- (503) 335-2400
- (503) 813-2000
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/17/2003
Business Started: 01/01/1945
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1945
Business Incorporated: 10/19/1981 in OR
- Mr. Bernard J Tyson, President/CEO
- Medical Service Organization
- Insurance Companies
- Health Insurance
Alternate Business Names
- Kaiser Permanente
- Personal Advantage Plan
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente Dental Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Mail Order Pharmacy
- Kaiser Permanente Glisan Dental Office
- Kaiser Permanente Rockwood
- Kaiser Dental
- Kaiser Permanente Dental
- Kaiser Permanente Clackamas
- Kaiser Permanente Portland
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest
- Kaiser Interstate Medical Office
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the NW
- Kaiser Permanente Sunnyside Medical Center,
- Kaiser Permanente Care Management Institute
- Kaiser Permanente Laboratory Services Center
- Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.