DirectBuy of Portland
4 years in business10795 SW Cascade Ave
Portland, OR 97223-4202
- (503) 946-3054
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/28/2013
Business Started: 07/01/2012
Business Started Locally: 07/01/2012
Business Incorporated: 07/25/2012 in OR
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Steve Pieters, President
- Ms. Danielle Pieters, Manager
- Buying Clubs & Group Purchasing Service
- Floors - Industrial
- Floors - Laminate
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Floors - Hardwood
- Furniture - Retail
- Home Accessories
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
- Venetian Blinds - Dealers
- Vertical Blinds
- Internet Shopping
- Home Electronics
- Travel Agencies & Bureaus
- Furniture - Wholesale
- Golf Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Jewelers - Wholesale
- Gaming Tables
- Pool Tables Sales
- Tile Sales
- Travel Clubs
- According to information provided to BBB, Direct Buy of Portland is not affiliated with Direct Buy of Greater Portland, which is no longer in business. For the BBB Business Review on Direct Buy of Greater Portland, visit http://www.bbb.org/alaskaoreg...
- According to information provided to BBB, Direct Buy of Portland is not affiliated with Direct Buy of Greater Portland, which is no longer in business. For the BBB Business Review on Direct Buy of Greater Portland, visit http://www.bbb.org/alaskaoregonwesternwashington/business-reviews/buying-clubs-and-group-purchasing-service/direct-buy-of-greater-portland-50000254.
Alternate Business Names
- Pieters Oregon Holding Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers a membership buying club.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Tuesday through Friday
12:00pm - 8:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.