Landmark Ford Lincoln
37 years in business12000 SW 66th Ave
Tigard, OR 97223-8574
- (503) 598-8368
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jim Corliss, President
- Principal: Mr. Jim Corliss, President
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- NAICS: New Car Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Dealers - Buying Co-Op
- Auto Dealers - Online
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Paintless Dent Repair
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Renting & Leasing
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Smog Inspection
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Auto Warranty Processing Service
- Auto Warranty Plans
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Auctions
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Auto Wrecking
Alternate Business Names
- Landmark Ford
- Landmark Ford Parts
- Ford Rental System
- Landmark Ford, Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Major credit cards accepted
This company offers new and used automobile and truck sales. Also service maintenance and repair. Body repair and paint. Parts wholesale and retail. Rental cars and trucks.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.