Monteblanco & Associates, LLC
17 years in business121 SW Salmon St STE 1100
Portland, OR 97204-2921
- (503) 471-1401
Additional Phone Numbers
- (503) 471-1496
- (503) 334-4870
- (511) 251-9628
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/09/2013
Business Started: 04/11/2000
Business Started Locally: 03/01/2009
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Sandro Monteblanco, Member
- Mr. Oscar Monteblanco, Member
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Family
- Legal Document Assistance
- NAICS: Offices of Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Real Estate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Business Law/Corporation/Partnership
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Tax
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Patent
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Trademark
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Criminal
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Immigration & Naturalization
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Mediation & Arbitration
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Personal Injury & Property Damage
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Adoption
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Entertainment & Sports Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Insurance Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Child Advocacy
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Collaborative Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Civil
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Intellectual Property
- International Trade Consultants
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Peru, South and Central America
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Wire Transfer, Direct Deposit into our US Bank of America Account, Major Credit Cards, Check issued in US dollars from a US Bank mailed to our Portland, Oregon offices, Installment plans on a case-by-case evaluation basis.
Refund & Exchange Policy:Our retainer agreement stipulates that refunds apply when retainer fees have been paid but then the client decides not to pursue the matter any further. Henceforth, for any work not done by the firm, a refund may be issued. Restrictions may apply and the conditions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
This company offers legal services to U.S. citizens in South America, primarily Peru. It has administrative offices at the World Trade Center in Portland, Oregon. It however does not provide legal services within the United States.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Monday - Thursday
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.