A A A Estate Sales Appraisals & Auctions
39 years in business821 NW Flanders St Ste 345
Portland, OR 97209-3319
- (503) 230-9009
Additional Phone Numbers
- (360) 906-8424
- (800) 941-2940
- (206) 768-9411
- (503) 243-7837
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/05/2002
Business Started: 07/01/1977
Business Started Locally: 07/01/1977
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Ms. Lucy C Leffler-Knopf, Managing Member
- Principal: Ms. Lucy C Leffler-Knopf, Managing Member
- Antiques - Dealers
- Consignment Service
- Appraisers - Antiques
- Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants
- Estates - Appraisals, Sales & Auctions
- Internet Selling Services
- In order to provide clearer information to the public, BBB has developed one report on all business entities registered to or operated by Lucy Knopf or Lucy Leffler Knopf. According to information from Oregon Secretary of State, BBB has determined...
In order to provide clearer information to the public, BBB has developed one report on all business entities registered to or operated by Lucy Knopf or Lucy Leffler Knopf.
According to information from Oregon Secretary of State, BBB has determined the following businesses are all associated with Knopf and offer similar services, are at the same location and/or have the same phone number.
Knopf has indicated to BBB that some of these businesses are now out of business.
- AAA Estate Sales Appraisals & Auctions
- AAA Art Sales & Representation Services
- A 3 Network
- AAA Consignments Books & Appraisals
- AAA Estate & Antique Personal Property Appraisals
- AAA Estate Consignment & Outlet
- AAA Estate Sales Consignments & Outlet Store
- AAA Free Book Pick-Up; Appraisal, Consign, Donate
- AAA Sells Books; Buy, Consign, Appraise
- AAA Team Auctions, Antique & Art Dealers LLC
- Appraiser in Oregon; Expert Witness, Consignment, Internet, Estates, Retail
- Living Arts Gallery and Artist Studio
- Oasis Art Gallery
- Oasis Art Gallery; Antiques, Collectibles, Orientalia, Jewelry Inc
- Vintage MC Bike & Parts; Professional Appraisals, Internet Sales
For more information on the registration of these businesses, please contact Oregon Secretary of State at (503) 986-2200 or www.sos.state.or.us.
Alternate Business Names
- Living Arts Gallery & Artist Studio
- A A A Free Book PIck-Up Appraisal Consign Donate
- Appraiser in Oregon Expert Witness Consignment Internet Estates Retail
- A 3 Network
- A A A Estate & Antique Personal Property Appraisals
- Oasis Art Gallery Antiques Collectibles Orientalia Jewelry Inc
- Oasis Art Gallery
- Vintage M C Bike & Parts Professional Appraisals Internet Sales
- A A A Team Auctions Antique & Art Dealers LLC
- A A A Consignments Books & Appraisals
- A A A Sells Books Buy Consign Appraise
- A A A Art Sales & Representation Services
- A A A Estate Sales Consignments & Outlet Store
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:1
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.