12 years in business1109 NE Foreman Rd.
Yukon, OK 73099
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/07/2013
Business Started: 06/01/2004
Business Started Locally: 06/01/2004
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Kevin R. Jones, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Kevin R. Jones, Owner
- Concrete Contractors
- Buildings - Concrete
- Concrete Repair/Leveling
- Concrete - Custom
- Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
- Contractors - General
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floors - Garage
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Cleaning
- Contractors - Gutters
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Parking Area Maintenance & Marking
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Paving Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Steel Detailers - Structural
- Steel Erectors
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Remodeling Services
- Handyman Services
- Wood Finishing
- Buildings - Metal
- Concrete Blocks & Shapes
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Driveway Installation, Paving & Repair
- Hauling & Clean Up Services
- Steel Distributors & Warehouses
- Steel Fabricators
- Fences - Wood
- Seal Coating
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Storm Shelters
Products & ServicesThis company offers masonry and concrete services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.