60 years in business14145 N. Broadway Ext.
Edmond, OK 73013
Additional Phone Numbers
- (405) 364-2770
- (405) 364-2292
- (405) 751-8333
- (405) 634-4538
- (405) 354-5331
- (405) 751-4642
- (405) 755-4622
- (405) 751-6542
- (405) 751-0010
- (405) 749-0123
- (405) 751-8230
- (405) 848-8656
- (405) 634-4535
- (405) 677-1010
- (405) 842-8298
- (405) 840-2828
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1957
Business Started: 01/01/1957
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1957
- Mr. Jackie R. Cooper, President
- Mr. Joe Cooper, Chief Operating Officer
- Mr. Joseph R. Cooper, Vice President (Olds-GMC)
- Mr. Ron Cox, Mgr. Jackie Cooper Yukon
- Mr. Les Crits, Service Manager
- Mr. Tony DiRienzo, Manager
- Mr. John Eckert, Corp. Operating Ofcr. Lin/Merc
- Mr. Peter Hodges, MADA Group Membership Exec Dir
- Mr. John Holt, Gen. Mgr. Ford/Olds/GMC
- Mr. Ray Keitz, General Manager
- Ms. Debbie Minshall, Office Manager (Olds-GMC)
- Mr. Michael Quinnie, Salesman
- Ms. Lorene Shephard, Sec/Treas (Olds-GMC)
- Mr. Jerry Therman, Manager
- Ms. LaWanda Warden, Office Manager-Lincoln/Mercury
- Principal: Mr. Jackie R. Cooper, President
- Customer Service: Mr. Ray Keitz, General Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
Products & ServicesThis company offers Sales/repairs of new/used autos.
Alternate Business Names
- Joe Cooper Ford
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.