Duggins Carpet Care, Inc.
30 years in business3101 N W St
Pensacola, FL 32505-3958
Additional Phone Numbers
- (850) 474-5208
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Customer Service: Ms. Heather Delorme, Fianace Manager
- Mr. Tim Duggins, President
- Ms. Jessolyn Duggins, Marketing Manager
- Mr Dan Thornton, Vice President
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Carpet & Rug Repair
- Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane
- Carpet Installation
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floors - Laminate
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Wallpaper Hangers
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Carpet & Rug Binding
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - Persian/Oriental Rugs
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Carpet & Rug Dyers
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Marble & Terrazzo Cleaning & Service
- Pressure Washers
- Carpet & Rug Distributors & Manufacturers
- Natural Stone Restoration & Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Tile Restoration
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesCarpet Tile & Upholstery Cleaning, Interior & Exterior Painting, Rug Finishing Services, Flooring Sales & Installation
Service AreaNorthwest Florida
Alternate Business Names
- Duggins Services
- Duggins Flooring Liquidators
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Duggins Services was founded in 1988 by Timothy L. Duggins. Duggins Services is still owned and operated by the Duggins family and offers Carpet Cleaning, Painting, Flooring Sales and Installation and a Custom Rug Design and Repair Studio.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.